Friday, December 30, 2011

Pink Purple and Orange

Hi everyone ! Sorry I have been AWOL! I hope you have enjoyed a peaceful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year!

The challenge on scrapwhispers today is all about the colour scheme of Pink, Purple and Orange! Wow this one was difficult!

I didn't have much time to scrap today and so I created a really quick simple page - I'm thinking something is missing though and might go back to make some changes at some point!

This is a close up of the title. I outlined it in black pen and I think it makes it stand out a lot more
Want to play along? CLICK HERE. Its the last challenge we're holding in 2011!

2 comments:

Tam said...

It works!

Hey, how'd the ration challenge work out? You stopped updating the blog. :(

A Girl Called George ... said...

hey Georgina thanks for following me ! Great page you have there and the black pen is really effective ! i would not have guessed it had been outlined like that , but bought that way ! Hope you had a great christmas !
love Georgette xxxx Oh i have a new Artist page now - i changed my name - my stage name now is Georgette Hilton - the link to my FB new page is on my blog xxxxxx hope to see ya there !