Wednesday, August 01, 2007

50 random things
50 Things.......... I got this from my friend Nancy when she tagged me on her blog!

50 ODD Things about you! Learn 50 Things about your friends, and let them learn 50 Things about you!
1. Do you like cheese? yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? NOPE
4. Your favorite song? I havent got a favourite but I like "just my imagination" by the temptations at the moment
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? onions and the cinema!
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? yes, but not too many
10. Is your bathroom clean? Ish!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My rings
12. Favorite Hobby? scrapbooking
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite Sex? If I knew that I wouldnt be single! LOL
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I whinge!
16. Middle Name? Havent got one!
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? A) I'm gonna make pancakes B) I better check in on SJ (C) What time is Big Brother on?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought.A) glue B) Diesel for my car C) Scratch Loto Card! (I didnt win though)
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.A)Irn Bru B) Pineapple Juice C) Water
20. Current worry right now? What do I buy Danny for his birthday?!
21. Current hate? Food!
22.Favorite place to be? Home
23. How did you bring in the New Year? sleeping
25. Name three people who will complete this and Return? I will tag Lesle, Ramona and Lindi
26. How many siblings do you have? 3 step brothers
27. Do you own slippers? Yes
28. What shirt are you wearing? purple flowy one!
29. What shampoo do you use? VO5
30. Favorite color? Purple
31. Would you like to be a pirate? Ah-ha me hearties!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I'm forever blowing bubbles! LOL
33. Favorite female name? Paige
34. Favorite male name? Quentin
35. What's in your pockets right now? I have no pockets!
36. Last thing that made you laugh? I was driving home from work, passing by a shop and this guy tripped over the step on his way out!! pppfff!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Erm... strawberry shortcake!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my little toe?!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?7
41. Who is your loudest friend? None of them are particularly loud!
42. Who is your most silent friend? All of them!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Wouldnt that be nice!
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? When I see them!
45.What is your favorite book? Flowers in the attic by virginia andrews
46.What is your favorite age? I loved the year I was 19
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Never thought about it
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Calling all angels by Jane Sibbery
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? is it really only the middle of the week still?

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

awesome job! I love your name choices!